big news…BIG news!
we’re on the hunt for an amazing and darling person to be our office manager/client liason
here are the details:
- approx 15 hours per week (+/- 3 hours depending on the week)
- must be sweet beyond compare
- pleasant & friendly
- quick learner
- incredible attention to detail & love for what you do
- on-time, super reliable
- outstanding communication skills
- cute handwriting
- adept with technology
- available each weekday during the late morning/early afternoon for email & client communication (Mon-Fri)* + one full day per week
- available on a biweekly basis for occasional evening client ordering appts
- familiarity with quickbooks is a plus, not essential
- our start date is flexible but preferred by
- pay $10hr**
If you’re reading this and know that you’re the perfect person for us, please get in touch – email@example.com with the subject line: office manager (along with a resume that may highlight special skills we haven’t listed like bookkeeping, sales, pr, design… and a little or a lot about yourself). No calls please.
And as much as I love those of you who are considering photography, my strong preference is for someone who is *not* a photographer (or hoping to be one) – we’re specifically looking for someone who is able work here long-term.
* This portion will be done via telecommute after training is complete.
** We believe that documenting our clients happy lives is SO important, and as a photographer, I want to extend that same gift – a session for you and your family will be done each and every year that you’re a part of MMP.
I’m so excited to see who writes! You’ll be a huge part of the wonderful way we spend our days and are key for keeping our life/work balanced so I’m looking forward to meeting you! -m-
resumes due march 31st