i had to pop in with an image of the fenwicks in new york that was making me smile…to say it was an amazing trip would be such a huge understatement! thank you for the families who helped make this dream come true!!
2012 is well on it’s way to being the most amazing year! we have news: fantastic katiebeth will be moving out west in the coming months so her husband, thomas, can begin a wonderful graduate program…(and if anyone will be looking for a great hr manager in a couple years he’ll be perfect)! soooo, that leaves us wanting to round out our team with an incredible person – we’re not shy in saying you need to be nothing short of spectacular to fill katiebeth’s shoes ;) is that you? read below – we want to hear from you and please help us spread the word!
july or earlier (we’re flexible and we’d love to have lots of time to show you how we do everything)
approximately 25-35hr/week (seasonally this can get as high as 40)
typically 4 days in office each week*
positive, sweet & kind
always on time, super reliable & organized
technically proficient with adobe photoshop
familiar with adobe lightroom, indesign, apple computers**
flawless attention to detail & quality
excellent writing & communication skills
phenomenal team player
* telecommuting for a portion of this is an option if you have a mac computer with photoshop/lightroom available
** if you happen to not know one of these but are otherwise perfect, I’d suggest a monthly subscription to lynda.com so you can watch videos and do tutorials to get up to speed.
please send emails (no calls please) with subject line: production manager
- three professional references
- resume with cover letter
- your skype username (we have a series of interviews and typically this is one of them)
- let us know as much as you can about yourself!
help us get to know you well – what you’ve done, what you’re doing and why this is a great fit for you :) as much as we love photographers and photographers in training, that isn’t what we’re looking for here although if you do shoot, please mention it. we are looking for someone for whom this will be a good fit long-term.
deadline: may 11th
image via pinterest
last week, i went to west baden and was woo-ed all over again (images from last year’s trip)…it’s so quiet and peaceful there! and their wedding and events manager, jennifer ryal is a GEM! below are a few scenes from the property…this was my first time seeing the pete dye course (top image) and i’m blown away! i’m not a golfer, at ALL, but this course made me think twice ;)
hope there’s a long weekend in your future there!
i love changing my desktop wallpaper to reflect the season but sometimes it’s hard to find really darling ones.
in honor of earth day (april 22nd), we commissioned a bicycle computer wallpaper just for you :) and it’s not just any bicycle but a cute one with a flower basket on the front! inspired by orla kiely, who i think is the bees knees and the current queen of prints.
have fun making all your devices a little cuter!!
- 2013 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2008 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2007 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2006 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2005 ARCHIVES Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec